Sunday, January 21, 2018

Joe's 2018 Predictions: Kenya Won't Get Nuked

Hi, folks. Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, but 2017 was a pretty wild year for me, including a detached retina, bankruptcy and other worries. Four months into recovery from surgery, I've been having trouble just seeing, let alone blogging.

Following are some predictions for 2018: Kenya won't be instantly vaporized in a nuclear first strike, the Kushners will have a family reunion in federal prison, Vladimir Putin will be re-elected president of the United States, and Bwana Don Junior will bring back more big game trophies from one of those shithole countries. More later -- Joe

1 comment:

Burr Deming said...

Fishing for compliments, I asked family who was the best blogger of all.
I'll eventually forgive you for their answer.

Good to see you back.
Looking forward to more predictions and wonderful rants.